Taking you into the world of the military acquisition machine, COTS Journal provides in-depth coverage of commercially available embedded technology and its specific uses in military electronics and equipment. The COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) initiative is a revolution in military electronics development, and COTS Journal has helped lead the way. We offer FREE subscriptions for qualified applicants.
COTS Journal at a glance
- Circulation USA: 23,000 Print Circulation 14,000 Electronic Circulation
- Editorial is staff–written and contributed
- Editorial to ad ratio is 60:40
- Combined rates with RTC Magazine available
- For mechanical requirements and specs, contact ad sales
- For article submission, contact Editor-in-Chief
- Publishes the industry's only annual calendar
- Leading-edge technology publication
Is there a better way to show your leadership and innovation in this competitive market than to display your coverage in a major publication? Reprints engage your audience by presenting objective coverage of products and services that customers respond to. With low costs and quick turn around, your reprint order offers the best use of your marketing budget. They are perfect tools for Trade Shows, Sales Presentations, Press Media Kits, Conference material, Investor relations material and more.
COTS Journal MILCOM Partner Pavilion
COTS Journal is providing a unique exposure opportunity for advertisers and clients at MILCOM in 2013 – the COTS JOURNAL PAVILION. The COTS Journal Pavilion is a 20' x 20' booth providing vendors with the opportunity to present their company within a compact turnkey footprint, alongside other vendors from the military embedded computing community. Learn More
To participate, contact Jasmine Formanek at firstname.lastname@example.org.